New LIFETIME WARRANTY! Made in USA Change essential oils in seconds with the innovative “quick change” system. Simply twist a new bottle of essential oil into the atomizer at any time without mixing or spilling. Advanced, easy to use timer knobs provide exceptional operational control and convenience. State-of-the-art Cold Diffusion™ technology preserves the natural essence and complete therapeutic benefits of essential oils by effectively transforming them into a micro fine vapor without the use of heat or water. These micro particles permeate the air and may remain suspended for hours, fully intact, with all of their NATURAL defenses against airborne Viruses, Bacteria, Mold, Pests and Odors. Other common uses are for Respiratory Therapy, Mood Enhancement, Relaxation and Wellbeing, Air Purification and more. The new 12V Aroma-Ace™ eliminates any power restrictions that a fixed voltage system creates in a global market. UL Certified, approved for use in many Hospitals and Medical facilities.
The Most Advanced Diffusion Technology Available:
* True Atomizer, Micro-Fine Essential Oil Vapor Maximizes Therapeutic Benefit
* Compact All-In-One Design
* Built-In Timers and Power Control
* Cold-Diffusion Technology - No Water or Heat
* Patented "Quick Change" System, Change Oils without Mixing or Spilling
* Powerful, Effective, and Easy To Use
* Now in 4 Colors
-Directional control spout and sound reducer
-Revolutionary nebulizer technology - Atomizes a micro-fine essential oil vapor of approximately 1-3 microns
-Bottle top "quick change" system allows oil changes without mixing or spilling
-Non-slip grip for easy pick up
-15ML or 30ML capacity for extended operation and low maintenance intervals
-Powerful, fully adjustable pump delivers up to 5 pounds of pressure
-Strong molded body for increased service life and durability - compact one piece design for space efficiency
-Tip resistant base for added stability
-Built in filter to clean the air and keep dust out
Changing essential oils has never been easier than with the Aroma-Ace quick change system. It only takes a few seconds to change oil any time.
1. Remove cap from oil bottle.
2. Remove orifice reducer from oil bottle.
3. Screw the atomizer attachment onto the bottle and snug down (NOTE: Oil may leak if bottle is not tight).
4. Tilt atomizer assembly to the left, then insert tabs into the socket on pump housing.
5. Push atomizer into socket, then rotate atomizer assembly clock-wise to the upright position.
6. Now adjust the control setting as desired.
ADVANCED CONTROLS EASY AS 1-2-3!
1. Set the "RUN TIME" knob for how long you would like the Aroma-Ace to RUN before RESTING. (1 to 20 Minutes) The green LED light comes on during the "RUN" cycle.
2. Set the "REST TIME" knob for how long you would like the Aroma-Ace to REST before RUNNING (1 to 20 Minutes) The amber LED light comes on during the "REST" cycle.
3. Set the "OUTPUT PRESSURE" control knob to desired volume. Click ON/OFF switch then rotate to increase volume.
4. The "RUN TIME" and "REST TIME" will alternate indefinitely until the unit is turned off.
WARNING: Always keep the Aorma-Ace in an upright position when oil bottles are attached. The air pump can be damaged if the unit is rotated where oil can enter the air pump. Remove atomizer when transporting the unit or changing oils.
-DO NOT USE 110V VERSION ON A 220V SYSTEM - VOIDS WARRANTY
-For indoor use only
-Do not operate with wet hands
-Keep the unit in an upright position
-Keep out of the reach of children and pets
-Read and follow all cautions and instructions
-Unplug from wall outlet when not in use
-To be serviced by qualified technician only
-Do not use near or around water, shower, sinks, tubs, pools, etc.
-To be used in accordance with local laws and regulations
-Do not use with any substance that may be deemed as harmful
-Never set on a surface that can be damaged by essential oils
12 Volt Unit:
INPUT 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.6A
Max. Pressure 5-6 psi
Max. flow 2-3 Lpm
Weight: 2lb 5oz
Manufactured with polypropylene (PP
Cord Length: 6.5'
DC 12v 8W
Max. Pressure 5-8 psi
Max. flow 2-3 Lpm
Weight: 2lb 5oz
Manufactured with polypropylene (PP)
NOTICE: Always keep the Aorma-Ace in an upright position when oil bottles are attached. The air pump can be damaged if the unit is rotated where oil can enter the air pump. Remove atomizer when transporting the unit or changing oils.